A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Arabic speaking logistic experts in Qatar.
Our client is looking for the ideal candidate who has at least 8 years’ work experience in military logistics.
Military Supply Experience or equivalent required. For example, a track record in providing supply chain capability as a DoD or OEM contractor might be acceptable.
Candidates must be fully conversant with military supply principles and practice, plus the following:
- GOLDesp/MJDI/ JAMES or similar Log IS experience required (although GOLDesp training will be offered)
- Ability to speak and write Arabic.
- A minimum of 8 years’ Supply/Logistics operations experience
- Experience in areas such as military warehouse management, local purchase, storage, distribution, stock maintenance and disposal of material
- 3 years’ experience applying instructional principles
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft (MS) Office such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the functions of those products
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to work through problems with the knowledge they possess in order to supply a realistic approach to solving a problem in which they have little or no background.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to stand in front of a class of 15+ students and teach theory and processes of using a Supply/Logistics system
- Willing to drive 1-2 hours/day to remote sites
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to stand in front of 15+ students to teach theory and processes of using a supply/logistics system.
- Experience of the following required: military warehouse management, distribution, stock maintenance plus disposal of material.
- Ideal candidates will have a logistics/engineering background, RIC or REME.
- Training will be provided.
- Immediate start required.