A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Arabic-speaking Transporation Instructors in Qatar.
Our client requires qualified Transportation Instructors with the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field or a minimum of 8 years of Transportation operations experience, including transportation planning, fleet management, driver/vehicle/route management plus:
- Military Transportation experience required (Transportation Unit, Movement Control Unit)
- Transportation Software experience required
- 3 years’ experience applying instructional principals in a classroom environment required
- Experience working directly with or teaching a middle eastern customer preferred
- Intermediate skills in MS Office plus:
- An intermediate candidate has the skills necessary to use Microsoft products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), and the functions of those products (required to support GOLDesp training)
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills:
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment are necessary characteristics for success in this position
- Ability to stand in front of a class of 15+ students and teach theory and processes of using an automated logistics system.