An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Executive Assistant.
Salary: £ Very Competitive
You will be expected to undertake a variety of administrative and executive support related responsibilities in order to ensure effective and efficient operations. Performs highly responsible, confidential and complex administrative/secretarial tasks. Reporting to CEO.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Administrative and Technical Support Responsibilities
• Identifying and implementing improvements and modifications to clerical and administrative procedures in order to ensure the highest standards of support to CEO’s business activities.
• To be the focal point of contact for coordinating CEO’s business matters, including arranging appointments, liaising travel arrangements, etc.
• Managing the CEO calendar requiring interaction with both internal and external executives to coordinate a variety of business meetings.
• Prioritising and manages multiple activities simultaneously relating to the CEO’s responsibilities and follows through on issues in a timely manner.
• Creating and processes letters, e-mails, and other documents independently for the CEO.
• You will be able to prioritise workload and assists with managing the CEO’s time in ensuring business targets and meetings are scheduled.
• Designing and maintaining appropriate filing and data retrieval systems in order to ensure ease of access to required information/documents at all times.
• Maintaining and updates inventories of CEO’s corporate gift giveaways and brochures.
• Establishing and maintains documentation management system.
Reporting and Communication
• Reporting to our Customer’s CEO on all business and personal related matters.
• Maintaining and exhibits an excellent working relationship with all internal staff members and CEO’s external business relations across various organisations.
Continuous Development of Position
Conduct research on administrative/clerical best practices. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to Admin work.
Minimal Educational Qualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in a commercial or business discipline
Minimum of 5 -7 years’ experience with 5 of which are as a EA to a Chairman, President or CEO