An exciting opportunity as a Private Assistant has become available.
Salary: £ very competitive
You will be required to provide personal support to our executive customer in UAE to ensure smooth running of all family and household affairs, including managing properties and operations to the highest quality, personal administrative support, event management, travel arrangements and taking ownership for all private requests to support the owner.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Property & Household Management (worldwide)
• To manage property projects, you will be the main point of contact for all household items; including managing suppliers, liaising with interior designers, managing household works/repairs.
• Liaise with insurance brokers to ensure policies are up to date and provide comprehensive coverage.
• Manage staff, all HR issues, salary payment, arranging visas, vacations etc.
• Maintain a Rota for household staff and schedule of work needed.
• Maintain an extensive fine artwork & wine inventory.
Private Assistance/Administrative Responsibilities
• To manage private appointments for family and friends.
• Make private orders and purchases on request as and when required.
• Manage diary and scheduling appointments accordingly.
• Manage private birthdays and gift listing including assisting with Christmas gifts.
• Manage annual custom Christmas card, organise distribution & maintain accurate Christmas list information.
• Manage Art collection, insurance and all correspondence with shipments, damages etc.
• Manage all paperwork for auctions and bidding proceedings.
• Manage wine collections and purchases.
• To provide private support to the Owner/s on all travel bookings, including family and friends travel arrangements on both commercial airlines and private charters.
• Source holiday options for Owner/s and family travel plans.
• Coordinate visa applications for family and friends.
• Build and maintains working relationships with external travel providers. Be available to travel with family on trips as and when required (not often).
• To provide assistance in planning and executing parties at residences to include sourcing and coordinating caterers, site inspections, logistics, and entertainment.
• Source venues, booking restaurants, networking, building and maintaining relationships with external contacts.
• Manage payment of household bills & expenses.
• Achieve cost effective solutions and negotiating reasonable pricing.
• Manage Private Office Expenses, managing petty cash and staff budgets.
Reporting and Communication
• Report to our customer’s President on all personal related issues.
• Maintain and exhibit an excellent working relationship with all staff.
Continuous Development of Position
Conduct research on administrative/clerical best practices.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and benchmarking professional standards relating to own work.
Bachelor degree in a commercial or business discipline
Minimum Professional Experience Required
5 to 7 years’ experience with strong secretarial background
Special Requirements & Conditions
Sufficient UAE private experience supporting a high-profile individual