As the Project Manager (SaaS), you will play an integral role in the release management lifecycle of our customer’s Big Brain Chatbot and QBox products.
Working closely with Product Owners/Product Managers and cross-functional teams, you will manage and implement the release process of SaaS products in order to achieve business objectives. Releases will typically include product updates, operating system patches and security/data protection improvements but can also include ad-hoc changes.
Your main responsibility will be to define, implement and manage release, timelines, risk, documentation, communication and working with development teams and business sponsor to meet objectives. You will be experienced in working in a dynamic and agile environment, thinking on your feet. You will be able to details orientated, been able to understand developers challenge at the deepest level but also to simplify it to an action driven strategy to the business sponsor.
To be successful in this role, you should thrive in a fast-paced, agile environment with multiple priorities. Whilst technical language skills are not a necessity, you will ideally have experience working with Software development team, DevOps and Product Owners to manage releases and updates.
- Facilitate Agile events, stand-ups, sprint planning etc
- Work with and manage client stakeholders
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, such as Product Owners, Data Analysts, Developers, UX and Creative teams
- Oversee the release management lifecycle to ensure that releases are delivered and communicated in a time-efficient manner
- Prioritise tasks effectively and be able to adapt quickly to changes and foresee the impact of those changes
- Proactively managing releases, identifying potential risks or impediments and devising contingency plans
- Be responsible for coordinating updates for each release, such as product updates and security/data protection improvements etc (customer release notes and approval, marketing site, training content, user guides, T&Cs)
This list of responsibilities is not exhaustive and is subject to review on a regular basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following key skills
- At least 4 years’ experience in a delivery-focused role supporting teams to build, release and support software products in an agile context.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience or knowledge in Agile and Scrum
- Experience or knowledge in cloud-based hosting, such as Azure
- Experience in software releases for SaaS or bespoke products
- Ability to effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders both internally and externally in a timely and clear fashion
- Strong ability to know and involve those required at various points of delivery
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience of working with Product Owners
- Passionate and Devoted
- Optimistic and Motivated
- Respectful and Kind-hearted
- Forward-thinking and Self-directed
Lead Project Manager and Chief Technology Officer