You will be an integral part of the QHSE team. Supporting the QHSE Manager and Service General Manager in driving safe and consistent processes and practices.
The key responsibilities for the Service HSE Adviser role will be to:
- Provide support to the Service team in the development and implementation of risk assessments and method statements for key accounts.
- Site visits to assist in the planning of works and preparation of site-specific risk assessments.
- Site inspections to monitor the implementation and effectiveness of risk controls.
- Maintaining complete and accurate QHSE records to the Company standard.
- Attend pre-start and on-going meetings for large projects.
- Respond to engineer’s HSE concerns to ensure high standards of health and safety can be maintained.
|KEY RESULT AREA||KEY OBJECTIVES/OUTCOMES|
|Promote QHSE||·Provide dedicated support to the service division to help achieve Company objectives.
·Provide support and training to area managers and other teams to develop suitable and sufficient risk assessments, as required.
·Promote a positive QHSE culture by leading by example.
|Performance Management||·Support the QHSE Manager to monitor implementation and compliance with risk controls.
·Undertake regular site inspections.
·Prioritise variable workloads and deliver to agreed timescales.
|Policies & Procedures||·Have a sound understanding of current legislation that affects the organisation, i.e. Working at height, Noise etc.
·Liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure RAMS are adequately developed in accordance with safe working practices.
|Administration||·Prepare and issue site specific risk assessments and method statements for servicing and repair activities.
|QHSE||·It is the duty of all employees to act within the legal responsibilities imposed upon them and the company QHSE Policy.
·All employees are to be familiar with the integrated management system processes and procedures of the Company.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Knowledge or understanding of current health and safety legislation
- Previous experience in construction or service industry
- Experienced in develop site specific RAMS
- Previous experience carrying out site inspections/audits
- Previous working at height training and experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT and numeracy skills familiar with Word and Excel
- Curiosity and a willingness to challenge organisational culture where necessary
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Ability to understand risk and communicate it in a professional and understandable manner