**ALL CANDIDATES MUST HOLD, OR BE ABLE TO GAIN, UK GOVERNMENT SECURITY CLEARANCE**
Minimum SC, preferable DV
This is a 2-year contract with possibility of extension
Our customer in Wiltshire is looking for a talented Solutions Architect to join a growing roster of consultants.
IMMEDIATE START REQUIRED
- Primary responsibility will be for the collaborating with various stakeholders, customers and internal functions in the creation, ownership and delivery of end-to-end customer solutions
- Understand and own the overall end to end solutions within IT that are supporting the business;
- Work with project and development teams ensuring that the proposed architecture is adhered to and that standards are met and core architecture documentation is produced, reviewed and governed in line with Architecture and Project/Programme Governance requirements;
- Work with teams across the business to analyse requirements, evaluate proposed change and identify appropriate and cost-effective solution options collaborating with other members of Architecture, Business, IT and 3rd Parties as required;
- Provide strategic leadership on the future architectural roadmap;
- Ensure solution aligns with architecture standards, patterns and principles, driving re-use and repeatability;
- Ensure compliance with IT Strategy, Enterprise Architecture and Transformation roadmaps and governance;
- Work as a core member of a team of Systems Analysts within IT and manage any external Systems Analyst resource on any programmes and projects within IT;
- Develop selected solutions into appropriate and cost-effective solution designs and solution blueprints that meets all desired functional and non-functional requirements;
- Contribute to the production and maintenance of logical and physical architectural views;
- Work with Enterprise Architects to build the Enterprise function with the IT team;
- Monitor technical progress, informing project management of major technical issues and making recommendations on their resolution through Key Design Decisions (KDD);
- Drive the future architectural roadmap for both AX Dynamics and other solutions within the business; Own and maintain all solutions documentation;
- Own specifications for all approved change requests;
- Any other duties as required.
Role, Education and Experience
The successful Consultant is required to have suitable experience to undertake tasks for a client in a number of specialist areas. Demonstrated evidence is required in the key areas of management expertise. At this level, a successful candidate must be able to and be comfortable with working and communicating at all levels within the client organisations.