Greetings to you!!!
This letter is to express my interest to carry forward my career in various positions as; Executive Assistant/Secretary, Admin Officer, Project Coordinator & Project Administrator, Personal Asst., Document Controller, etc.
I have successfully completed my “Master of Business Administration (MBA)” and holding “Diploma in Personal Secretarial Course” with more than 15 years’ of work experience in various Secretarial, Administrative & Project Management fields.
Currently I am working as an “Executive Assistant to CEO/Group CFO” with Saudi German Hospitals Group, Corporate Office, Sharjah-UAE (a prominent Hospital & Healthcare Group in Middle East & North Africa) UAE. Earlier, I was worked with a UK based multinational Project Management Company in Dubai-UAE as an “Executive Assistant cum Project Administrator” reporting to Director for more than 10 years.
I believe that my experience and education will make me a competitive candidate for this position. Please find attached my detailed Resume for your kind review and perusal.
Although I have greatly enjoyed this role, I am looking for a new challenge that will provide me with the opportunity to further evolve my career in UAE.
I hope you will consider my application and look forward to hearing from you soon, please.
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+971) 50 1058 241/55 626 9960
MBA (Business Administration)
Kazian Global School of Business Management
Diploma in Personal Secretarial Course
Jeevan Jyoti Insitute
Executive Assistant to CEO/Group CFO
Saudi German Hospitals Group
• Performing highly sensitive and confidential administrative and secretarial support to CEO/Group CFO.
• Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of CEO/CFO including appointments, meetings and travel.
• Responsible for organizing of internal and external meetings on behalf of the CEO/CFO ensuring all necessary requirements are made e.g. meeting venue, equipment, presentations, prepare agendas.
• Answer inquiries independently, follow up with other departments to ensure that requests are carried out
• Works closely and effectively with the CEO/CFO to keep his well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
• Handle and prioritize all group hospitals’ outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Prepare correspondence to various customers/clients as & when advised by CEO/CFO.
• Responsible for organizing travel including flights, visa requirements, hotel accommodation, meeting schedules while travelling and completing expenses.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the CEO/CFO, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues and arranging refreshments. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting.
• Performs general administrative/clerical duties to include but not limited to; transcribing dictation, scanning, copying, faxing, filing, and data entry.
Executive Secretary cum Project Administrator to Director
SDC Group Inc., Dubai-UAE
• Providing secretarial and administrative service to the Director, and Head Office at UK.
• Maintain Director’s schedules & calendars, diary management, arrange and confirm appointments, and reminder of important meeting & events in time.
• Handling self correspondence to various clients through email on behalf of the Director, and coordinating with various departments.
• Prepare & keeping confidential and sensitive documents for Director & Company.
• Preparing of project various reports, agenda for meeting, minutes of meeting, internal memo, tender documents, proposals and project presentation as advised by Director.
• Handles the scheduling of meetings with clients, confirmation of attendees and arrange venues of the meeting. Liaison with other Managers and Department Heads.
• Managing travel arrangements, hotel bookings and visa arrangements. Prepares itineraries, and compiles & maintains travel vouchers and records.
• Keeping company accounting, handling petty cash & maintain cash records, liaison with bank and financial institutions, preparing invoices, preparing salary of employees etc.
• Preparing mails to clients, regular follow-up of pending matters, appointment & meeting with clients, attending telephone calls etc.
• Maintaining Document Control Systems through Primavera Expedition-PCM (logging, preparing forms & letters, taking regular PCM back-up AND giving training to Project Staff regarding basic Document Control System)