21 Chandos Avenue, Oakleigh Park, London, N20 9ED
Tel.: 020 8446 3574 Mob.: 07939 068880
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Date of Birth: 31 August 1998
A thoughtful, dedicated and well organised student with bold communication skills.
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School, Elstree (September 2011 – present day)
Queen Elizabeth’s School, Barnet (September 2010- September 2011) Holland House School, Edgware (September 2004- Summer 2010) Lyonsdown School, New Barnet (September 2002- Summer 2004)
· GCSE Grades: 7 A*s and 4 As
· AS Grades: 2 As and 2 Cs
· A2 Grades: 2 As and 1 B
OTHER SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· June 2012 Completed ECDL Qualification – proficient in MS Office
· Summer 2012 Piano Grade 6 (Pass)
· September 2013 Combined Cadet Force – Army
· June 2014 Completed Duke of Edinburgh Bronze Award. Currently working towards Silver Award
· July 2014 UK Intermediate Mathematical Challenge (Bronze)
· February 2015 UK Senior Mathematical Challenge (Bronze)
PREVIOUS EMPLOYMENT/VOLUNTARY WORK
· Summer 2014 Helper/ Assistant at Hendon/ Salcombe Preparatory School
I have worked in my mum’s school, in the business office and gained experience on basic finance skills (Bursar- Business Manager).
· December 2010 Volunteered at St. John Ambulance attending various duties such as Rugby 7’s or Festivals regularly. I gained knowledge regarding basic first aid skills.
· 29th June 2015 One-week work experience/ placement at a Chartered Accountancy Firm in Walthamstow called ‘Templetons (UK) Limited.’
· 1st September 2015– present day Currently working at Kumon North Finchley as a marker, instructor and carefully going through students’ files and recording their marks. Recently, I have also been promoted to the corrections table, which enables me to use my Maths and English skills from school and help the pupils work through their corrections.
ACTIVITIES AND INTERESTS
· First Aid Skills by attending St. John Ambulance and various duties.
· Enjoy learning about my individual religion. Attend Chinmaya Maya Mission UK to learn about spirituality.
· Member of school Rugby Team (U16 B).
· Member of school Football Team (U16 A).
· Avid speaker of my home grown language, Gujarati (basic).
· A good linguist of foreign languages such as French.
· On-going personal interest and enthusiasm of current affairs
Mr R Amlot, Housemaster
Haberdashers’ Aske’s Boys’ School, Butterfly Lane, Elstree, Herts, WD6 3AF