+44 7391 222 760
I have worked a variety of jobs in the past, all giving me a strong skill set for the work place. I am now looking to progress in a career in Finance and Accounting. In all roles I have proven myself capable in the job role and given more responsibility, such as the management of a substantial budget as an intern to being entrusted with event management.
– AAT Level 2 Qualified – Pass rate of 94%.
– Proven knowledge of accounting software Xero & SageOne.
– Proven knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Prezi.
– Experience in insurance administration systems such as Capsil and Gemini.
– Strong liaison and communication skills, with the ability to engage effectively and professionally with internal and external customers/clients.
– Ability to effectively manage a budget over the course of a year.
– Strong attention to detail in data entry, administrative tasks and communication.
– Confident in communication with both internal staff and external customers.
2019 – AAT Level 2 (distinction)2010.
2015- BA Hons International Hospitality Management Bournemouth University.
2010 – A Level’s in Law, English Literature and Economics.
Full experience and employment history can be found in the attached CV (CV-Rebecca-Moore).
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information.