· Studying the design drawings & monitoring project progress as per schedule.
· Suggesting variations in design that could reduce man hour consumption.
· Pre-Planning and implementing parallel activities that could reduce overall project duration.
· Resource forecasting to ensure all the raw materials are available for the project to run without interruptions.
· Preparing projects monthly cost incurred report against the budget.
· Budget monitoring & cost control measures to be incorporated wherever necessary.
· Suggesting better advanced tools & equipment that help increase productivity.
· Ensuring all tests, resources, certifications are in place for the smooth functioning of the site.
· Proper utilization of resources & manpower to yield maximum efficiency.
· Hiring, Sub-Contracting, invoicing to be taken care of to maintain smooth cash flow.
Masters in Mechanical Engineering
Visveswaraya Technological Universiy
Nass Industrial Services
Manufacturing of Heat Exchangers for Oil & Gas Company, Pressure Vessels, Storage Tanks.
Siddhant Tehcnologies Pvt Ltd
• Preparing the concept design and specification of all the equipment at estimation stage.
• Attending the design approval meeting and making proposal drawings.
• Checking and releasing the drawings for manufacturing, mentioning testing speed, pressure temperature for the designed model.
• Attending the trials at the factory to identify any design error that has to be rectified before taking product into mass production.