Alain, United Arab Emirates.
Personal statement- Confident and a conscientious aircraft mechanic, seeking for an aircraft maintenance mechanic vacancy.
July – September 2018
ECube Solutions, U.K.-
An aircraft and engine repair and tear down facility.
· Removal of serviceable components, flight control and flight systems on Lockheed C-130 Hercules, Embraer 190, Boeing 767 and Airbus A319.
· Locally trained on Scissor lift.
August _September 2017
Willis Asset Management Ltd, U.K.–
An aircraft and power plant leasing company.
Consultancy Administrative Assistant –
· Predicting the upcoming shop visits of newly purchased CFM56-7B, CFM56-5B, and V2500 engines by using EFPAC (Engine Fleet Planning and Costing), a software provided by AerData (A Boeing company).
· Develop shop visit templates and shop finding report templates.
· Conducting QEC inspection on CFM56-3 engines.
GE Aviation, U.K. –
An engine manufacturer and MRO facility.
Short term work placement
· GE90 – Inspection and assisting in modular disassembly of GE90-115Bs.
· LPT disassembly- Assisting in stripping of Low-pressure turbines and inspection for possible leaks and wear.
· NDT and CMM – Brief introduction into the examination of engine parts under Radiographic testing (RT) and measuring the parts using advanced coordinate measuring machines.
· CFM56 – Assisting on the final assembly bay of CFM56 engines.
September 2015 – July 2018
BAe Jetstream 31 and BAC Jet Provost U.K.-
As part of the degree, I have been trained by the University to work in a live hanger, where I have learned–
· Work per the manuals provided by the aircraft manufacturer.
· Health and safety measures to be taken and the importance of PPE and tool control.
· Working in a team and leading a team.
· Working with pneumatic tools, basic tools, and files.
2015 – 2018
University of South Wales (Part 145 organization), United Kingdom.
Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering – Secured a Secured upper second class.
· This course has helped me jump start the process of obtaining the B1 license and have completed the following EASA modules-
3. Electrical Fundamentals,
4. Electronics Fundamentals,
5. Materials and Hardware,
6. Human factors,
7. Propellers &
8. Aviation legislation (Essay).
· Hands on experience on the British Aerospace twin-turboprop Jetstream 31 and British Aircraft Corporation (BAC) Jet Provost.
· The dissertation was done on “Must Low-Cost Carriers Buy or Lease Aircrafts”.
· Basic training on carbon fiber repair, borescope, metal sheet repair.
2003 – 2015
Our Own English High School – Alain, United Arab Emirates.
Central board of secondary education (CBSE)-
Senior school certificate examination (Grade 12) –
· English- 84% (A2)
· Chemistry – 80% (B2)
· Physics- 76% (B1)
· Engineering graphics- 94% (B1)
· Mathematics- 62% (B2)
Secondary school certificate examination (Grade 10) –
· Completed with CGPA of 9.0 (A2)
· Languages are known- Malayalam (mother tongue), English, Tamil, Hindi, and Arabic.
· Band 7.0 (Good user) in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS – 2015).
· Course representative (2015-2017) – Elected to be a liaison between students and the faculty members twice. This has given me an opportunity to interact with students from a variety of backgrounds and represent them.
· Chief student editor for the school magazine “Streams” and held various positions in committees in high school.
· Cinematographer for a short film that made it into the Top 10 short films in Children’s International Film Festival (CIFF) 2013-14.
· Proficient with the usage of the Microsoft office programmes.
· Locally trained on EFPAC (Engine Fleet Planning and Costing), QPluse and FLYDocs.
1. Nic Baldwin
Technical Leader, ECube Solutions, U.K.
2. Charles Geeson
Senior Powerplant Consultant, Willis Asset Management Ltd., U.K.
3. Craig W. Thomas
Course Leader, University of South Wales, U.K.
· Passport number – M1369394
· Visa Status – Visit Visa.
· Date of Birth – 13/12/1997
· Nationality – Indian.
· Place of Birth – Abu Dhabi, U.A.E.
· Marital status – Single.
BSc (Hons) Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
University of South Wales
EASA Based program
Our Own English High School
Science with MAthematics
Aircraft tear down of Hercules 130, Boeing 767, Airbus 319 and Embraer 190